Run Mama + Homegrown Bundle
Nourish your mind, body, and soul during pregnancy and postpartum with the self paced online portal
Access program content immediately
Password protected online portal
HOMEGROWN PROGRAM DETAILS:
- 21 Videos approx 8.5 hours of viewing time
- 3 x In-depth Journal’s with powerful journal prompts for self-reflection (PDF’s)
- 2 x Supportive Information Booklet’s (PDF’s)
- Beautiful anatomical images to support your learning
- Lifetime Access
RUN MAMA PROGRAM DETAILS:
- 10 Videos – including progressive core workouts specific to RUNNING to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
- Online support- Taryn will support you every step of the way
- Access to the private Facebook group – offering community, support &; guidance from Taryn. Enjoy FACEBOOK LIVES that offer loads of value including BONUS TUTORIALS & WORKOUTS!
- The Run Mama self assessment guide – that will let you know if you are ready to progress to the next phase of the program
- Track your progress every step of the way with your personal Run Tracker PDF
- Navigate your way through the program with your bonus booklets that answer all of your questions regarding breastfeeding & exercise, and offer nutritional guidance & support
- Money back guarantee – Run Mama not what you expected? I’ll happily give you your money back [Conditions Apply]
- Lifetime access – You will enjoy lifetime access to the program – so you can go at your own pace, in your own time. Get too busy with the kids? That’s okay, simply start again from where you left off! There are no time pressures here!
“I would recommend Homegrown to other pregnant moms.”
I found navigating the platform easy and accessible. After the practices I felt more calm, grounded, and focused and enjoyed how Taryn gives simple breakdowns of things that can be easily incorporated into my daily routines such as the massage, breathing, etc. I also enjoyed the educational aspect, which helped me feel more informed about my body.
The sequencing of videos built a good foundation, but also allowed me to jump around without needing to watch everything in order. Taryn is very calm and knowledgeable in her approach and her passion and expertise shined through. I also liked how Taryn emphasized not needing the perfect environment to practice and working with the time and space you have. I’ve especially enjoyed the sections on pelvic health, massage, exercises, etc.
I would recommend Homegrown to other pregnant moms, those thinking about becoming pregnant, and those postpartum. There is a lot of content for the value, which was awesome and some bonus items, too!