INTEGRATED WOMEN'S PELVIC HEALTH FOR YOGA TEACHERS + HEALTH PRACTITIONERS
IN THIS TRAINING SERIES YOU WILL GAIN AN UNDERSTANDING OF:
- The Deep Core + Pelvic Floor from a physiological + anatomical perspective
- The Deep Core + Pelvic through an energetic, emotional, and spiritual lens
- The changes within the Deep Core + Pelvic Bowl during important transitions phases throughout the women's lifespan including menarche, menstruation, conception, pregnancy, birth, motherhood, and menopause
- The energetic, emotional, and spiritual changes that women experience throughout these significant transitions, and how they impact a woman's relationship with her body and her world.
- Common pelvic health concerns that women experience across the life span, including the associated physical, energetic, and emotional manifestations of Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Hypertonic/Overactive Pelvic Floor, and Pelvic Dissociation.
- The likely behaviours that Yoga Teachers may observe from women who experience pelvic health concerns & how women may respond to different yoga practices.
- How Yoga Teachers can help women with pelvic health concerns to modify their practice to improve comfort and reduce symptoms.
- How Yoga Teachers can invite more conversation around pelvic health and promote pelvic wellness in their classes/teaching.
- How Yoga Teachers can develop an understanding of their own pelvic wellness so that they can teach from an embodied understanding.
- How Yoga Teachers can create a collaborative approach to pelvic wellness for women through appropriate referral pathways and a combined practitioner appraoch.
Here's a brief overview of what's included in the program
4 x Videos approx 4 hours of viewing time
- Introduction + Welcome Video (21:07misn)
- Module 1 - The Deep Core + Pelvic Floor (1hr:09mins)
- Module 2 - Common Pelvic Health Concerns (1hr:11mins)
- Module 3 - Applied Pelvic Therapy (1hr:25mis)
Each module is accompanied by a short quiz to help you evaluate your understanding so that you know when you are ready to progress to the next.
Purchase the program and receive instant lifetime access
Investment = $199
Please note when you click to purchase via Paypal please continue to navigate back to this website by clicking 'proceed to sellers website' to enter your details & receive your login to Homegrown.
ARE YOU A YOGA THERAPIST THAT RUNS YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS FOR STUDENTS?
If you have a Yoga Teacher Training course and would like this training series to make up part of your training, I invite you to connect with me.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
Taryn has helped me more than words can explain. She is patient, very present and one of the most supportive practitioners I have ever worked with. I was dissociating from my body during sex as a result of an emotionally abusive relationship. Through working with Taryn, I can now be present in sex and I am working with her on being open and vulnerable to intimacy. I also have an overactive pelvic floor that Taryn is helping me to manage. She is amazing in that she helps to remove the shame I have felt about having a “defective” body part - and she has taught me that there is nothing wrong, just something I need to work on if I choose to do so. I can’t wait to continue to work with Taryn on all things sex, intimacy, and pain management.
Taryn is a gifted practitioner with the unique ability to blend the physical, emotional and energetic aspects of pelvic health together. I have experienced many pelvic floor assessments over the years and none of them have incorporated the integrated approach that Taryn creates. Her ability to challenge the traditional idea of pelvic health and wellness by incorporating mind-body awareness and connection is invaluable to those she serves. After years of searching for an integrated pelvic health approach, I’m grateful to have finally found it with Taryn. I felt truly seen, heard, validated and safe working with Taryn which helped to create a deep sense of healing. Thank you Taryn for the work you are doing. It is so very needed and appreciated.