Here's a brief overview of what's included in the program
- 21 Videos approx 8.5 hours of viewing time
- 3 x In-depth Journal's with powerful journal prompts for self-reflection (PDF's)
- 2 x Supportive Information Booklet's (PDF's)
- Beautiful anatomical images to support your learning
- Lifetime Access
# 1 Welcome
- Welcome to Homegrown (16:37 mins video)
# 2 Deep Core + Pelvic Health
- The Deep Core + Pelvic Floor Anatomy + Science (15:26mins video)
- Deep Core + Pelvic Floor changes during Pregnancy + Birth (15:26mins video)
- Perineal Massage for Birth Preparation + Postnatal Care (23:57mins video)
- C-Section Scar Management (15:05mins video)
- Healthy Bladder + Bowel Habits Booklet (7 page PDF)
- Early Postpartum Deep Core + Pelvic Floor Care (20:22mins video)
- Pelvic Floor Safe Exercise - Pre & Postnatal (27:12mins video)
- The Deep Core + Pelvic Floor Booklet (13 page PDF)
# 3 Body Connection Practices
- Deep Core + Pelvic Bowl Meditation (27:23min video)
- Womb Massage (25:48mins video)
- Womb Journey Meditation (35:32mins video)
- Pelvic Connection - Mindful Movement Series 4 part video series (9:07mins, 10:09mins + 6:57mins + 8:43mins)
- Pelvic Floor Exercises (44:46mins video)
- Pelvic Stretch + Release (20:42mins video)
- Pelvic Floor Self-Massage (18:18mins video)
# 4 Wisdom Offerings
- Intuitive / Body Lead Movement Pregnancy + Postpartum (47:10mins video)
- Movement Mindset Journal (18 page PDF)
- Integrated Pelvic Health (43:38mins video)
- Womb Wisdom Journal (61 page PDF)
- Women's Cycles + Seasons (32:56mins video)
- Cycles + Seasons BONUS Video (40:08mins)
- Cycles + Seasons Journal (28 page PDF)
Purchase the program and receive instant lifetime access
Investment = $250
Please note when you click to purchase via Paypal please continue to navigate back to this website by clicking 'proceed to sellers website' to enter your details & receive your login to Homegrown.
Taryn has helped me more than words can explain. She is patient, very present and one of the most supportive practitioners I have ever worked with. I was dissociating from my body during sex as a result of an emotionally abusive relationship. Through working with Taryn, I can now be present in sex and I am working with her on being open and vulnerable to intimacy. I also have an overactive pelvic floor that Taryn is helping me to manage. She is amazing in that she helps to remove the shame I have felt about having a “defective” body part - and she has taught me that there is nothing wrong, just something I need to work on if I choose to do so. I can’t wait to continue to work with Taryn on all things sex, intimacy, and pain management.
Taryn is a gifted practitioner with the unique ability to blend the physical, emotional and energetic aspects of pelvic health together. I have experienced many pelvic floor assessments over the years and none of them have incorporated the integrated approach that Taryn creates. Her ability to challenge the traditional idea of pelvic health and wellness by incorporating mind-body awareness and connection is invaluable to those she serves. After years of searching for an integrated pelvic health approach, I’m grateful to have finally found it with Taryn. I felt truly seen, heard, validated and safe working with Taryn which helped to create a deep sense of healing. Thank you Taryn for the work you are doing. It is so very needed and appreciated.
I found navigating the platform easy and accessible. After the practices I felt more calm, grounded, and focused and enjoyed how Taryn gives simple breakdowns of things that can be easily incorporated into my daily routines such as the massage, breathing, etc. I also enjoyed the educational aspect, which helped me feel more informed about my body.
The sequencing of videos built a good foundation, but also allowed me to jump around without needing to watch everything in order. Taryn is very calm and knowledgeable in her approach and her passion and expertise shined through. I also liked how Taryn emphasized not needing the perfect environment to practice and working with the time and space you have. I've especially enjoyed the sections on pelvic health, massage, exercises, etc.
I would recommend Homegrown to other pregnant moms, those thinking about becoming pregnant, and those postpartum. There is a lot of content for the value, which was awesome and some bonus items, too!
PRESS PLAY ON THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN WHY I CREATED HOMEGROWN & WHO IT'S FOR