Core Embodiment Therapy is a deeply personalised, holistic approach towards ‘self discovery’ & personal healing. This therapy is for women who resonate with any of the following thoughts:
I am a ‘natural mover’. I connect with my body & with my SELF though movement. Now that I am experiencing a ‘new body’ or a ‘changed body’, I feel lost & disconnected from my body. I want to ‘feel free’ in my body again.
I’ve recently had a baby, & I am having difficulty ‘reconnecting’ with my body. I want to heal & recover in a ‘smart’ way that offers respect & honours my body, but I also want to generate progress. I’m not sure of the best way to go about it.
I’ve never had a good relationship with my body. I am tired of hating my body. It’s time to create a fresh relationship with mySELF & my body.
I want to feel strong, fit, fast & resilient in my body. I have worked with coaches & trainers in the past, but I feel like I could be gaining better results. I’m looking for something different, & I’m open to trying a new approach.
I am creating a ‘Soul Biz’ but I’m not sure what that looks like for me.
I feel confused as to what ‘my purpose’ is. I want to create passion fuelled, meaningful impact in my work.
I want to experience more meaningful relationships, particularly with my partner. I want to enjoy a greater level of intimacy, & enjoy a more ‘satisfying’ sex.
I experience pelvic pain, & I wish it would just stop. It affects my relationship with myself, & with others.
The ‘Core Embodiement’ approach uses a blend of Physiotherapy based techniques, along with ‘energetic mapping’ to understand the health of your Deep Core & Pelvic Floor to help to create a picture of your overall wellbeing.
As you begin to understand the relationship & interaction between the muscles of the deep core, along with areas of muscle tension, altered sensation, over/under muscle activation, you will also begin to notice how what you feel on a physical level is representative of what is happening at a more subtle emotional & spiritual level.
Together we explore past & present experiences that influence your overall health & wellbeing. Using thought provoking questions that allow sincere contemplation & an opportunity for reflection, we begin to more deeply understand our core values, our desires, our fears, & ultimately our relationship with our SELF & with others.
These 2-3 hour sessions are individually unique, but will generally include:
- Initial consultation (simple chat) regarding your overall health & wellbeing, current goals/intentions, along with an exploration your core & pelvic floor health.
- Collaborative physical ‘assessment’ of your deep core. (You decide how ‘in depth’ you feel comfortable with) Including pelvic & postural ‘alignment’, breath patterns, pelvic floor muscle strength/coordination/sensation.
- Therapeutic techniques to help restore balance – including (but not limited to) massage, breath work, guided mediation, and movement therapy.
- Reflective contemplation, allowing us to consider our physical & energetic ‘findings’.
- Facilitated guidance to creating an ‘at home’ practice that you can integrate into day to day life.
- Education & guidance will be provided during the entire session.
These sessions are conducted at my home in Balwyn, Melbourne. The cost for your initial Core Embodiment Therapy session is $149. Receipt for Private Health Rebates are available upon request.